NEW Phantom 2 battery with 5400mah

Why risk You Phantom to unproven life support for a mear $20 savings. I'll stickto OEM for my bird.

If you do a search you'll see where dji had a firmware upgrade that would lockout the phantom if you used a non dji battery.
But you can be the test pilot.

Version 2.0 doesn't lock out the usage of the third party batteries but does force the message lights to stay solid red providing you with zero feedback on it's status so if you can deal with that and want to save $20 on your $1000 plus bird go for it.

My neighbor bought this battery and has experienced two complete losses of power while flying with it installed. Neither one was from a great height but the last one was high enough to completely destroy his gimbal.

Everything seems okay… All the lights work on the Phantom two. Nothing is out of the ordinary in the assistant software. However it suspicious that it's completely lost power twice.

GhostMaster said:
Why not? They may be good...

Save 20 Bucks??? on a 1200 investment, on something we already know the system is programmed to NOT work with ? No reason for concern,...We're right behind you.

Tell us how good they are, maybe you will do a video or two ?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic