New P4P

Reaction score
I just bought a new P4P and I have not been able to get it to work. I tried to activate on the DJI Go 4 app with my Iphone 7, tried scanning the QR code inside the battery compartment. It said failed. I logged off, logged on, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted drone, changed batteries, rebooted remote. The DJI Go 4 app now just shows the main flying screen with map in the lower left corner. It says disconnected, but through manual remote linking I have paired remote with drone. I can't move the camera gimble with the remote but not picture and no drone movement. I've updated the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 v 01.05.03. I'm not sure what else to try.

I need help! Want to get out and fly. Thank you!

Reactions: 68charger440
Somehow the activation window came up and I activated and it is connected. Says ready to go. Now it doesn't respond to the sticks or show live camera feed, but it does take pics. Any thoughts?

Turn off everything including dji go 4. Now bring up dji go 4 main screen where it shows you a picture of a drone. Turn on your rc, dji will show rc connected. Now turn on the ac, dji go 4 should show you a picture of your drone and i think it says ac connected. Now enter device and see what it says. Stick movement only works when motors are on.

Might be your cable from the RC to the phone, have you tried another one ?
I can see the DJI GO 4 flight screen and menu options, map in corner, just black on screen. I can take photos that are captured in the cache, but can't see what I'm taking pictures of. Nothing showing in the viewfinder.

I can see the DJI GO 4 flight screen and menu options, map in corner, just black on screen. I can take photos that are captured in the cache, but can't see what I'm taking pictures of. Nothing showing in the viewfinder.

Do you get detailed telemetry information e.g speed and battery readings by cell etc.

Are you on the latest IOS 11.2.1 ?

If you are in the Denver area you can go to the DJI store about a mile west of I25 and County line road. They are very helpful.

I just bought a new P4P and I have not been able to get it to work. I tried to activate on the DJI Go 4 app with my Iphone 7, tried scanning the QR code inside the battery compartment. It said failed. I logged off, logged on, deleted and reinstalled app, rebooted drone, changed batteries, rebooted remote. The DJI Go 4 app now just shows the main flying screen with map in the lower left corner. It says disconnected, but through manual remote linking I have paired remote with drone. I can't move the camera gimble with the remote but not picture and no drone movement. I've updated the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 v 01.05.03. I'm not sure what else to try.

I need help! Want to get out and fly. Thank you!
Did you get your craft sorted out? Are you flying now?

If I had a new P4P for a week and was still unable to fly it I would be going crazy. I live in Colorado like him, and today was cool outside but fine to fly in unless he is in the high country. Once you get above 10,000 feet it can snow even in July.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers