New p3p's $500

I am guessing you referring to the AUCTION for start price of 500.oo, Look at the listing time and the of first bid placed, less then 1 1/2 hr, BUDDY BIDDER!!! A bid placed to drive up the price to make it look like a hot deal! I wont even bid on a auction that has bids placed at beginning of the auction. A serious bidder does NOT bid till the last 3 seconds of the auction! THINK!!!
I did that just the other day on a brand new p3/adv from Malaysia.

Waited til the last seconds, bidded and won it for $ 340 !!!!
Paid with paypal straight away.
Next thing there is a message from the seller saying:

I'm sorry, I just drop your drone, it not new anymore.
I give you a refund.

I replied :

I am still interested in it, please send me a picture with damage.

Next thing paypal sends a message with a full refund.

The drone just got relisted under a different seller.

Sounds like BS. Ad is now gone.

I give you a refund.

I replied :

I think you have a case there to report to eBay about this dodgy Malaysian seller. Obviously he is not happy to sell it at such low price so he gave you BS excuse about dropping the drone and hoping you will pull out of the sale. Find that new ad and report to eBay too.

I give you a refund.

I replied :

What had happened, the final bid was not what he wanted so he told u it was damaged, refunded ur money and relisted hoping for a higher final sale!! The guy probably has over a dozen usernames!

Yeah, I fugured the same. I was a bit bummed that it wasn't a genuine auction. New p3a for $340 ****....

I have a good one, check out this P4 with goodies, I knew better but took the bait anyway thinking the guy would contact me right away explaining a mistake was made which would be understood, and as a last resort I could rely on the eBay protection guarantee. the guy had no previous transactions, but hey the guy is Chinese, in China, what could go wrong. He just didn't realize I got a big *** inner tube and can paddle a long way to get my P4!!
have to wait till May 5 to notify ebay, got no response so far from guy (3 try's)

image.png image.png

Last edited:
I have a good one, check out this P4 with goodies, I knew better but took the bait anyway thinking the guy would contact me right away explaining a mistake was made which would be understood, and as a last resort I could rely on the eBay protection guarantee. the guy had no previous transactions, but hey the guy is Chinese, in China, what could go wrong. He just didn't realize I got a big *** inner tube and can paddle a long way to get my P4!!
have to wait till May 5 to notify ebay, got no response so far from guy (3 try's)

View attachment 50363View attachment 50364
The auction is a P3 , not a P4

Sorry, was not paying attention, anyway it was related more to our (mine) gullibility than P3 or P4. Maybe at least I'll get a post card with a picture of it on it. I was following this link hoping for more of the $800 deals on new P3P vs biting the bullet on a new P4. Thanks for the input.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31