New p3p's $500

Just recieved this reply back from them via email:
And that's how the scam works and why they put the email address there.
They get to deal with greedy gullible people off ebay and send them nothing.
The offer to do it with ebay protection is just words and not to be believed at all.

Reactions: NormanNormal
Those "shops" are selling the P3P for $900 and up.. the P3 4K is the one advertised at $500.. I wouldn't trust it

Decal for Dexter the Drone

Attachments

• 1459296580453.jpg
    1459296580453.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 443
I am guessing you referring to the AUCTION for start price of 500.oo, Look at the listing time and the of first bid placed, less then 1 1/2 hr, BUDDY BIDDER!!! A bid placed to drive up the price to make it look like a hot deal! I wont even bid on a auction that has bids placed at beginning of the auction. A serious bidder does NOT bid till the last 3 seconds of the auction! THINK!!!

Choose the drop down box and then you'll see the pricing for each Phantom. The $130.59 is for a battery only. Check it again and you'll see.

HOW ABOUT P3P FOR $130.59 ON EBAY? I WROTE TO THE SELLER ASKING HOW WAS THAT POSSIBLE AT A TIME WHEN THIS BIRD WAS SELLING FOR $1300 AND HE NEVER GAVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER. I SUSPECT THAT THESE SO-CALLED BARGAINS ARE STOLEN ITEMS AND THEREFORE WOULD NEVER BUY ONE. SEE BELOW:

New DJI Phantom 3 Professional or Advanced Drone Quadcopter w/ 4K or HD Camera
If you check that ad properly, you'd see that they have a range of items for sale.
For US$130 they will sell you 1 battery
If you want the P3 Pro ... that's showing as US$1039.

Reactions: liketogethigh
I am guessing you referring to the AUCTION for start price of 500.oo, Look at the listing time and the of first bid placed, less then 1 1/2 hr, BUDDY BIDDER!!! A bid placed to drive up the price to make it look like a hot deal! I wont even bid on a auction that has bids placed at beginning of the auction. A serious bidder does NOT bid till the last 3 seconds of the auction! THINK!!!
The ad being discussed was a scam, buy-it-now that was removed by ebay days ago

If you check that ad properly, you'd see that they have a range of items for sale.
For US$130 they will sell you 1 battery
If you want the P3 Pro ... that's showing as US$1039.
I DON'T SEE THAT. WHAT I SEE IS "NEW DJI PHANTOM 3 PROFESSIONAL OR ADVANCED DRONE QUADCOPTER" ETC. AND THE FOLLOWING DISPLAY:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 6.15.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 6.15.58 PM.png
    982.9 KB · Views: 333

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN. BUT WHY DOESN'T THE SELLER ADVERTISE A "BATTERY." AT BEST, THE ADD IS DECEPTIVE. ALSO CONSIDER MY EMAIL EXCHANGE:

"You are selling a brand new Phantom 3 Professional quadcopter including the controller and two batteries for $179 total and free shipping? How is that possible when that items sells for about $1400 elsewhere?"

THE SELLER'S RESPONSE:

"Dear,

Thanks for your interesting in our items!
For the details of the item,pls kindly check on our ebay description.
Hope you could understand.
Best Regards
"

(I COPIED IT LITERALLY). WHY COULDN'T HE SAY "IT'S A BATTERY"?

IN ANY CASE, THANK YOU FOR POINTING OUT THE DETAIL ABOUT THE DROPDOWN MENU. I'LL BE WATCHING THAT CAREFULLY FROM NOW ON.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31