New p3p's $500

if that's the case it might be cheaper to buy a standard than it is a battery pretty soon........

Can eBay accounts get hacked? o_O
Just seems this item is not the sellers usual thing, the email in the picture is strange and it is priced to good to be true.

Just seems this item is not the sellers usual thing, the email in the picture is strange and it is priced to good to be true.
Yes it can. Its a common thing like Credit Cards etc.
People hack them and then sell them on the DarkWeb etc...
They are valuable for this very reason...
One could sell a bunch of things from a popular or power seller and then take all of the money.
Not saying this is the case here but just explaining why people hack eBay accounts.

With all that said someone seems off with on this listing.

Not hacked, but scammed. If they get sold fast enough, and even a few go through PP, then they take the money and run sometimes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the auction gets yanked.

Total scam ... now cancelled by Ebay
This listing (272191020900) has been removed, or this item is not available.

The image in the ad was a big clue with the email address across it urging people to contact them directly.
typical hijacked ebay account scam

Reactions: Squirrel!
If they take pay pal wouldn't you be covered if it were a scam ? I ask because I am very close to hitting the confirm purchase button! Lol

I just sent them an email asking them to update their paypal payment option
Also asked if it is a drone or camera.

Wow I saw the listing then hit refresh and it was removed. The 2x battery thing was over the top... but yeah the email was the dead giveaway it was a scam. Probably saw how succesful pixel hub was and wanted in.

This listing was mention and talked about on the Deal of the day thread, i posted when i first saw it,
but whats most interesting is that it was under a different seller's name, and it only had 1 feedback period and from two years ago, we keep trying to ask questions, and then all of the sudden it was taking off, listing was pull off, now its back but with a name name, with thousands of feedback, all for decal stickes that cost no more than $3, totally weird ..... i wouldn't trust this listing... again... Too Good to be True...

Jajajaja! Nah! Brotha..... we are too good to fall for that, that's why we stick together, strength in numbers... Hey!! i would have been the first one to jump all over that deal,,,, but man.... that's not
even realitic,,,, they should've listed it for like $699 free shipping ;)

Someone mention about stolen goods,
i was working in miami FL a few weeks ago
and there was a breaking by Aventura, whole thing was on video surveillance, they
broke into DroneNerds one of the best Drone stores in south florida, over 30,000
dollars worth of drones, oh! i remember cause it was the morning of the Phantom 4 release, so the 15th, so where are those drones...?????

Just recieved this reply back from them via email:

Hi there,

Each item is a brand new DJI product.

The payment and shipping will be done only trough eBay protection.

To register the deal send me your shipping details

eBay ID: ...

Full Name: ...

Ship address: ...

Quantity:...

As soon you give me these details I will register the deal and eBay will send us invoices.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers