New P3p

Reaction score
Hey Newbie here.

Just waiting to get my new P3P was going to order online and get it delivered until i visited my local Maplin and the manager said he would price match for me.

my deal is

P3P
extra battery
extra charger
hardcase backpack
64gb card
extra props
landing gear

cost is £1179.

really looking forward to my 1st flight and getting use of it as i stay right next to loch ness.

hopefully my hands won't shake to much on my 1st go.

So no hunting for Nessie with my drone Plan to take it slow and steady and gradually increase altitude and distance.

Congrats! You are going to love it! It sounds like you have a level head on your shoulders.... key is pick a place to fly with no obstacles, familiarize yourself with how return to home works (especially setting the height to be higher than anything in your vicinity) - and as you mentioned above work slowly further and further out.

Remember (unless in ATTI mode) if you panic... take your hands off the sticks and let her hover until you orient yourself again.

Good luck!

Congrats! You are going to love it! It sounds like you have a level head on your shoulders.... key is pick a place to fly with no obstacles, familiarize yourself with how return to home works (especially setting the height to be higher than anything in your vicinity) - and as you mentioned above work slowly further and further out.

Remember (unless in ATTI mode) if you panic... take your hands off the sticks and let her hover until you orient yourself again.

Good luck!

Good luck!

Thanks for the great advice I'll be sure to practice a lot in open areas. I found that out when demoing I took my hand off the sticks and it hovered gave me a chance to try the camera controls. Hoping to get some wicked images of the highlands of Scotland.

Reactions: Fplvert
Dont forget to take the packing off at the back of gimbal, it sort of blends in with the white plastic.

(ohh and the clear film on lens)

Dont forget to take the packing off at the back of gimbal, it sort of blends in with the white plastic.

(ohh and the clear film on lens)

Yeah seen several posts where the packaging hadn't been taken off the gimble. Just went on a reconisince mission found plenty spots to tame my skills & future video opportunities

Hi Greg,
Well Come On In, to the Forum and Phantom family.
Enjoy your time here, and your new bird.

Happy hovering, & safe landings...

RedHotPoker

Hi Greg,
Well Come On In, to the Forum and Phantom family.
Enjoy your time here, and your new bird.

Happy hovering, & safe landings...

RedHotPoker

Thanks for welcoming me, every1 seems nice and extremely helpful. This new bird may cause trouble with the old bird and the old bird doesn't fly.

It's a great place to learn, share info and fly safe together.
Some awesome folks here with years of experience, and are not shy to share that expertise. I'm quite sure that you will fit right, in here.

Take your time and fly easy in the beginning. The Phantoms are very smart machines, that have achieved their status in the hobby drone world as we know it., but they need our guidance and control.

The more I fly her, the more that I love my Phantom 3 Pro'.

RedHotPoker

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik