New p3p

I getting the "new to me" P3P tomorrow. Anyone know how I am going to transfer ownership so I can sync with my app, login, etc??
I thought you can't change the craft name atm. I hope you don't get one named "Hello Kitty". ;) Grats on the new bird!

I've never lost my video feed as I've not really pushed the limits. Just increase altitude & use the arrow/ homepoint to guide her back - no need for rth
I dont NEED a speedometer that reads 260 MPH, buts its sure nice to know I have one!!

You will just go through the registration process again. It will tie the new p3p to your dji login and allow you to name the aircraft. It then will keep totals all of your flight stats but also keep them separated per aircraft. It is very easy and really no different than the first time you setup your p3a.

I have two P3P's and from the DJI GO app, I don't see any information about the two birds. Actually, I'm selling one tomorrow (which is why I responded to this thread) and am unsure of how to transfer the ownership. Perhaps it isn't even necessary. I've reset everything, reformatted the SD card, logged out of the DJI GO app, and never was I prompted to login or register again... Only thing I haven't tried (yet) is to create a new DJI login.

Anyone have any success with ownership transfer?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers