New P3P saying battery cell broken

Reaction score
So 2 things happened today. Bought a brand new P3P! I get it home and get a error message saying "battery cell broken". I called the store and I can return the drone to get another one. And I called dji and they said to try to update the drone. So right now in the process of updating the drone and just waiting.

0872d835328ece81a0e1b09a21748086.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If its not working get it replaced

Called Best Buy last night gonna trade it in. I always mark my battery's with a permanent marker since I had a few. I hope they don't care that I put a "3" on it lol. Got most of it off but hopefully they don't notice.

Just gonna tell them it had issues and I called dji. Hopefully they don't go in depth looking. I also have a picture of my other drones with their numbers on it so hopefully won't cause a issue.

I had the same issue. First time I put the battery in a brand new P3. I emailed dji and this was the solution. I have to say it actually worked.

Thank you for contacting DJI Support.
Regarding your concern, please try to fully charge the Battery then fully discharge by running the motors or leave it on to 0% at least 2 times and check if the problem still persists.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.