new P3P looking for best suited dji goggles ?

Reaction score
been watching this forum and would like some advice on what is best to purchase to change over to goggles instead of the tablet i'm using now ?

Give us a little more information so we can recommend something that'll fit your needs.

1) What do you plan on doing with the goggles?
2) Is it important to be able to easily interact with DJI GO on a tablet while using your goggles?
3) Do you have a budget?
4) Is the size/weight of the goggles important?

I do just general fun flying, I'm not sure if interacting with the tablet is all that important cause i just want to see what the drone is doing and i find the tablet isn't that great to see obstacles, a reasonable price is ok but nothing over the top

The best goggles available connect to the remote controller via HDMI. That requires the HDMI Output Module to be installed on the remote controller like this.

The DJI Goggles would be a great option to consider since both the price and view size are important to you. You can get them for a good price here on Amazon or direct from DJI here.

Check out this video for more information about the DJI Goggles:

If you don't think the DJI Goggles are a good fit for you, then check out this list of other commonly used FPV goggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl