New P3P - does it need firmware upgrade?

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here to this great forum. I have just plugged in my new pro 3 into the iPad and got the app running. It is saying the RC requires upgrade, battery, camera and aircraft all need firmware upgrade.
If I go to about, under firmware it has no version just says unknown.

What should I do!? Is it worth updating to the most recent anyway?
Thank you

Ok thanks. I don't have a micro sd card reader or slot on my laptop. Is there a way of doing it using a micro USB lead plugged into camera or bird from laptop?

I want to try and fly it tommorow but not sure if it's risky as it says unknown firmware currently installed although it's new out the box.

Ok thanks. I don't have a micro sd card reader or slot on my laptop. Is there a way of doing it using a micro USB lead plugged into camera or bird from laptop?

no you need to put it on the card.... go to a wallgreens they have micro SD cards and adapters

no you need to put it on the card.... go to a wallgreens they have micro SD cards and adapters
I'm in the UK, so no Wallgreens here! I've ordered a reader off eBay. Would you say it's dodgy to fly before doing the firmware upgrade?

I'm in the UK, so no Wallgreens here! I've ordered a reader off eBay. Would you say it's dodgy to fly before doing the firmware upgrade?

Depends on what firmware you're on currently....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic