New P3P BRICK STILL WON'T FLY

Reaction score
Ok people i am beat down by this thing. The trouble with this is.
I have to fly! I NEED to fly! It has been months, there is a distinct possibility I may be invited back to shoot (for a second time) one of this countries most iconic Bridges but from a Drones prespective. However the p3p still has never left the ground.
I have been through a dozen cords
I have reset RC, formated numbers of SD cards firmware old and new version's tried reconfiguring all usb settings, installed switching app's for the Androids and apps for the ipad
This thing was brand new in the box! What the hell do i have to do.
I really miss the Standard right now lol i have read so many (different) solutions to this same problem! Why is that?
I love you all, can i get a best foot forward to help a real guy fly again
Please

Ok people i am beat down by this thing. The trouble with this is.
I have to fly! I NEED to fly! It has been months, there is a distinct possibility I may be invited back to shoot (for a second time) one of this countries most iconic Bridges but from a Drones prespective. However the p3p still has never left the ground.
I have been through a dozen cords
I have reset RC, formated numbers of SD cards firmware old and new version's tried reconfiguring all usb settings, installed switching app's for the Androids and apps for the ipad
This thing was brand new in the box! What the hell do i have to do.
I really miss the Standard right now lol i have read so many (different) solutions to this same problem! Why is that?
I love you all, can i get a best foot forward to help a real guy fly again
Please
Almost forgot,
Tried updating latest firmware again two days ago effect; now when the process starts the pro gives rapid dddddd and then flatlines with a constant beep.
Something simular happened when my p3s failed an update the bird screamed very loud. Had to ignor that insidious noise and push on through and wait, it screamed for 20 minutes then we went flying. Tried that with this quad left it till a full battery had one blinking bar. Negitive.

Remember your earlier posts. If I had had as much trouble as you I might consider shooting the bird and taking up jigsaw puzzles! But seriously, in a step by step: what do you see, if anything, if you just power up the RC and go app? If the app comes up, go to the 'about' page and do you see the app and RC versions? If so, then the RC and tablet are talking to each other. If you just fire up the RC and AC, what lights are blinking? If you get the slow blinking green LEDs, then they are connected, flashing yellow means no RC connection. Still may not solve your problem, but might help narrow it down.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4