New P3A Purchase

Reaction score
I just ordered a P3A online and should hopefully be getting it next week. I was planning on buying an extra battery and some lens filters for the camera. I was wondering what is a good case to get without breaking the bank? Do they sell cases where you can leave the props on the P3A while its in the case? I was also looking at getting a set of carbon fiber props to use, is there any advantage from using those over the stock props? If they don't make a case where the props can be left on, was just wondering if its bad for the props to keep taken them off and putting them back on? Thanks!

P3FUN, you can find a list of commonly used cases and other accessories at PhantomHelp.com.

It would be best to stick with DJI props. Many 3rd party props do not perform well and/or could cause your Phantom to crash. While you can leave your props on in some case, it's a good idea to remove and fully inspect them for damage prior to each flight.

it is not bad for them at all. you twist them on and off and it is like opening the cap on a bottle. (bad analogy, but you get the point!)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
that shows you how to do it
hope this helped!

Thanks for all the replies. I'll check out the phantomhelp.com link and see what it shows there. Thanks for posting the video with the props, I was just worried about the threads having issues with taking the props on and off repeatedly.

I just ordered a P3A online and should hopefully be getting it next week. I was planning on buying an extra battery and some lens filters for the camera. I was wondering what is a good case to get without breaking the bank? Do they sell cases where you can leave the props on the P3A while its in the case? I was also looking at getting a set of carbon fiber props to use, is there any advantage from using those over the stock props? If they don't make a case where the props can be left on, was just wondering if its bad for the props to keep taken them off and putting them back on? Thanks!
I use a Drone Crates case. I thought I wanted one which allowed the props to stay on, so that's what I got. Once it arrived, I realized that I didn't like how much the props get bent down when the lid is closed. Now I never leave the props on and wish I had a smaller case.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31