New P3A, motors on a tilt -normal?

Reaction score
Just unboxed my new P3A yesterday and have yet to fly. Am now noticing that the vertical axis of each of the 4 motors is on a slight tilt from being 90 deg. to the horizontal plane. Is this normal?
Also noted that the 4 anchor screws for each of the 4 motors has 2 that appear to be inserted further into the shell than the other 2, is this normal?
And of course wondering if indeed this is normal then why?
Also I seem to have the older motors.

That's as designed.

Just unboxed my new P3A yesterday and have yet to fly. Am now noticing that the vertical axis of each of the 4 motors is on a slight tilt from being 90 deg. to the horizontal plane. Is this normal?
Also noted that the 4 anchor screws for each of the 4 motors has 2 that appear to be inserted further into the shell than the other 2, is this normal?
And of course wondering if indeed this is normal then why?
Also I seem to have the older motors.

strange that you've picked that up, at the moment I'm flying my Pv1.1.1 (for just over a year and it flies perfect) but it was only about 2 months ago I noticed the same on mine, I was going to take a photo of it to put on this forum but forgot all about it

strange that you've picked that up, at the moment I'm flying my Pv1.1.1 (for just over a year and it flies perfect) but it was only about 2 months ago I noticed the same on mine, I was going to take a photo of it to put on this forum but forgot all about it
I'd say it's fairly noticable on the P3A like close to 5 deg. not so much on my P2V+

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20