New P3a.. firmware up or down?

Reaction score
Just got a new P3a and it came with the following:

RC 1.5.70
P3 1.4.10

What do you all recommend for firmware? Upgrade to latest? Downgrade? Would like stability and no fencing problems.

Thanks for any guidance

Stay till the storm settles.
And try and keep the GO app at 2.4.3.
The new GO app stealthily installs GEO fencing and may hinder or improve your experience (Improve if you live near a NFZ).

Stay till the storm settles.
And try and keep the GO app at 2.4.3.
The new GO app stealthily installs GEO fencing and may hinder or improve your experience (Improve if you live near a NFZ).

I do live near a nfz.. does that mean 2.5 will work better? Does anyone have the 2.4.3 app?

I do live near a nfz.. does that mean 2.5 will work better? Does anyone have the 2.4.3 app?

I cant comment too much on 2.5 (thanks to this forum, I dodged a small bullet).
The Geo was designed to assist the small numbers of users who had to drive 15ks or so just to take off. Its a smart step in the right direction and it will take time to iron out the bugs. Short term - will piss off many responsible users. Long term - it will keep this hobby alive.

This is for android.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u... DjiPilot Files/DJI GO_v2.4.3_apkpure.com.apk

Please note: word is that if you have 2.5 installed and you have fired up your bird, the NFZ will be transferred and permalocked into the bird and no reversing.

Just got a new P3a and it came with the following:

RC 1.5.70
P3 1.4.10

What do you all recommend for firmware? Upgrade to latest? Downgrade? Would like stability and no fencing problems.

Thanks for any guidance

Does it matter that my rc and p3 are different versions?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic