New P3 Standard, propeller went astray and crashed

Reaction score
Hi,
unfortunatelly I have to write this thread.
Three weeks ago I got a brand new P3 Standard. Today, having less than 10 flights with it, while I was flying it, one of the propellers took off whilst in the air and the drone went straight to the bottom of the sea underneath. Unfortunatelly it is not possible to retrieve.

The tightening was done as the best bractices state, meaning that no too much tightening. Could it be a part failure? Is there something I could work out with DJI?

Here is the flight log.
Phantom Log Viewer - PhantomHelp.com

Regards,
George

sorry about you loosing your phantom. if you are sure you lost a prop , i would guess you are sol. but still worth sending your logs off to dji just in case .

There are two speed errors that occurred just before it dropped in height so maybe that's the prop coming off (you suggest you saw it fly off). You have nothing to lose except get in contact with dji and see how you go. You must be feeling pretty bad, I would be

Thanks for your replies.
Yes I did saw it fly off.

The thing is that I consider buying another one but I am afraid that this might happen again...

Thanks for your replies.
Yes I did saw it fly off.

The thing is that I consider buying another one but I am afraid that this might happen again...
Nah it's all good, I've crashed and burned more RC gear than maybe most, but always took away something from the experience. Your experience is pretty rare and you sound like you are keen to keep going, don't be worried and double down on your approach to getting your pre start checks schmick and you'll be all good.

Reactions: wicked

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20