New P3 Standard Drone Owner

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Ken. I have just purchased a new drone and it should arrive this week. I have never flown a quad but I have flown RC aircraft and helicopters in the past. It has been about 10 years since I flew my RC aircraft. I have been reading a lot of the rules and am surprised at the new rules that govern the hobby. I am learning as much as I can so I can be as safe as possible when I do go flying the first time and each time after.

Welcome to the PhantomPilots Forum. While you are waiting for your new bird to arrive, I urge you to download the P3S manual. After reading through it the first time, read through it again. There is a bunch of information contained in its pages you must know to fly safely and to be able to react to in different situations.

Also, jump on msinger's site 'phantomhelp.com' ....... select the appropriate Phantom type from the list at the top of the page. The phantomhelp site has information that is everything Phantom, including how-to videos and links to other information. Msinger is also a frequent poster on the PhantomPilots site, and is a wealth of information to both seasoned pilots and new pilots.

And, if you can't find what you are looking for by searching, just ask away. There are some very smart pilots on the site with many years of experience to help you.

You are going to have a blast with your new Phantom!! Welcome ! [emoji3]

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: captainmilehigh

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj