New P3 pro video problems

Reaction score
Well I am learning the P3 pro after enjoying my P2V+ for a while. I am encountering a problem with the video and hope to get some help. The video plays fine in my Ipad mini 2 but when I remove the micro sd card and attempt to run the video on my home computer there is a couple of snags. First when I attempt to play the vids a window pops up saying that Windows Media Player has encountered a problem and the vid will not play. So I used iTunes to open the video and that works but it is very choppy with staccato stops and starts. Can anyone tell me what is happening and what I can do to fix the problems? Thanks in advance.

Have you tried changing the video options from MPG to AVI and visa-versa in the app. Think it's under the camera settings under video format.I too get issues with playback. I find trying a combination of windows media player (WIN 10) and VLC player. one of those normally gives good playback. If you are recording in 4k then you'll need good hardware.

Are you sure the video was stopped recording before powering down the aircraft? If not, the video becomes corrupt and WMP wont play the video until you repair the video. That is the only reason I have ever known the WMP to not play one of our vid's.

Outside of that, the only other option you might have would be to use the VLC player to watch that video.

azisbest, try this:

- Open Windows Movie Maker.
- Click the right panel ("Click here to browse for videos and photos") and choose one of your video files.
- Go to File --> Save movie --> YouTube and let the video save (this could take a while).
- Try playing the saved video. If it's smooth, you need to upgrade your computer.

Well I am learning the P3 pro after enjoying my P2V+ for a while. I am encountering a problem with the video and hope to get some help. The video plays fine in my Ipad mini 2 but when I remove the micro sd card and attempt to run the video on my home computer there is a couple of snags. First when I attempt to play the vids a window pops up saying that Windows Media Player has encountered a problem and the vid will not play. So I used iTunes to open the video and that works but it is very choppy with staccato stops and starts. Can anyone tell me what is happening and what I can do to fix the problems? Thanks in advance.
if u play the video in 4K is no go na work in window media player u have to low down your resolution to 1080 so u can see it in window! happen to me too so...

by the way to say that is a video problems before u ask for help! I don't thing was right! for the fact that u u open a wron threat! have fun and good fly

One thing that works for me, is to use the free Gopro video editing software to convert the 4k video to 1080p and view/edit it that way. Unless you have a 4k screen it wont matter anyway. Then begin working with it from there. It takes a little while to convert though. Strangely, on my computer VLC sometimes plays the straight 4k videos just fine, and other times they are choppy and jittery with flashes of green in there. I'm hoping its just a messed up setting somewhere but I can't figure it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic