New P3 Advance

Reaction score
UPS just delivered my P3A yesterday along with accessories and a new soft case backpack.talk about excited,was Xmas for me yesterday.amazed with the Technology,definitely a high tech gadgets.can't wait to try the firm ware up date and get into the skies.surely will be nervous I'm sure trying it out the first time.had bad day at work(teaching idiots)and this really made my day.

Hi Jim

If your new to all this, I would use beginner mode as advised in the app. I did this and felt reassured by the virtual training wheels for the first few flights.

had my P3A a week now and love it.. very stable.. i learnt to fly with a small syma x5sc and enjoyed using it..i have not done the firmware upgrade yet its still on 1.9.1, i did not want to upset things as it flys like a dream on the firmware, not saying the new firmware will upset things, but iam happy with it as it is and dont want to use the new features as yet. just take your time with it and enjoy. post some footage when you have some.. steve.

Hi Guys,oh yes,Beginner Level for me for sure.been cool to film me opening up the 3 boxes I got,smiling from ear to ear and then post it here.see them do it on YouTube so maybe not so corny.now with the Firm Ware Update,seen two ways to do it.the regular way,card in stock to pc and seen a guy using his USB Cable from Drone to pc-update-then cable from Drone to RC.which would you guys recommend?

Hi Guys,oh yes,Beginner Level for me for sure.been cool to film me opening up the 3 boxes I got,smiling from ear to ear and then post it here.see them do it on YouTube so maybe not so corny.now with the Firm Ware Update,seen two ways to do it.the regular way,card in stock to pc and seen a guy using his USB Cable from Drone to pc-update-then cable from Drone to RC.which would you guys recommend?

Use the SD card. Format it in the bird then download the firmware, unzip, add to SD card. Then pop the Sd card back in the bird and wait.

Thx Guys,yea didn't really like the cable only idea.Guy didn't even have his props off while updating.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj