New P2V+ Owner here........ with intro video.

Congrats on your Vision+ and your first video. Very cool footage...a lot of water passing through that gate! I do wish you had gone up high enough so we could see the source beyond the hill! ;)

Yes, congratulations and well done on your first flight! Another person who took a more risky first flight than me. ;)

Indeed a ton of water rushing through that spillway, it's like a mini Niagara falls.

Take things slow and easy until you are completely confident with the controls, how she responds and until you understand the ins and outs of the bird's features/functions completely. A broken or ruined gimbal and camera will put a big damper on your enthusiasm. The camera and gimbal assembly is extremely fragile and at the moment, there are no replacement parts that don't cost nearly as much as a new PV2+

I mention these things as a new flyer myself and having been warned. Of course it won't matter if the copter crashes from 50 feet or 500, the end result is likely to be the same. BUT, don't take any unnecessary risks at first, like flying too far away from home point or over water, people, trees etc.

16,000 ft³/second. So much force, the water comes back up 15-20 feet.

Wow that is a lot of water.
I too would of liked to have seen the source and also more of its destination.

Enjoy your new flying machine :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik