New P2 wont enter compass calibration mode.

Reaction score
Hello Pilots....
Another nube here with some start up problems.

P2 and Zenmuse arrived today and have left the gimble off for the moment until i get some flights behind me.
I decided to go ahead with the firmware upgrades and downloaded the RC assist and the P2 assist.
Maybe my mistake was updateing the RC first before the Phantom?
The situation now is that on power up the Phantom settles on slow yellow (ready to fly-no gps?). This is with both S1 and S2 in up position. Im in wide open Scotland and am seeing no green to indicate its finding or looking for satalites.
Also I cant get it to enter compass calibration by quick switching S1. Tried loads of restarts and lots of switching but it just remains at slow yellow flash.
Everything is moveing as it should in assist and have calibrated the RC.
Motors powering up ok.
It all looks good but the Phantom refuses to react to rapid S1.(right switch)
Any help so muchly appreciated.
Thanks
Nige.

In the RC assistant, does flipping S1 show that it is doing anything? Sounds like a controller calibration issue.

Yes...everything was moveing as it should I think.
Got it sorted anyway. I think I was just being a bit to vigerous with my switching and missing the Phantom entering the mode. Just need a little practice it seems. Also getting satalites too so I might get the props on it tomorrow if weather permits.
Thanks for the input thoe. I have been reading the forum for a month or so and its great to see people being helpful.
Thanks
Nige.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik