New P2 Owner

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've never owned an RC device before but having stumbled on to a couple of you tube vids of the Phantom over the christmas I thought I would give it a go. After a couple of weeks of research (a lot of it on this forum) I ordered my P2 on Wednesday and it was delivered to work this morning.

By the time the batteries had charged I had installed the software, upgraded the firmware and read the manual. I then went into the field next to the office for the maiden voyage. Did a full 25 minutes or so without incident checking out the various function and it has to be said that in GPS mode this thing could be flown by anyone and I love the RTH function (lot of acronyms with this hobby isn't there).

Had lunch then back into the field to burn off the second battery, this time being a little more aggressive and again I had a successful 25 minutes. For such a small package the performance of the P2 seems pretty good.

So that's it, I'm hooked and the upgrade list is already being formed, the first item will be a new radio which I will try to source over the weekend as the supplied DJI unit seems a bit cheap and nasty.

That's me done for my first post. Hopefully I will be able to both learn from and contribute to the forum in equal measure in the coming months and I'm already looking forward to those long balmy summer evenings that we get here in the UK so frequently.

Thanks.

Zlinuk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31