New owner

Welcome!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome! Get ready to have tons of fun!

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Aaron. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

Have a look at this link - Know Before You Fly
And - Tips For New Phantom Owners | DJI Phantom Forum

Only the admin can change your name. Enjoy your new quad and fly safe!

New member here as well. I should have a P3P in my hands tomorrow, if UPS gets it right. I wonder if there should be a sticky thread for new member introductions? They do that over on the HeliFreak forums. It's a nice way to say hi as a new member. As for me, I fly mainly single rotor RC helis, 450 to 600 size, and a fixed wing RC aircraft. I've got a couple of Blade's toy level quads, so this will be the first "serious" multi-rotor for me. Gonna be fun :)

It arrived a day early. Super stoked !!! Updated the firmware and dlew a little in the house. Cant wait til thursday to take it out.

Attachments

• 1451446642443.jpg
    1451446642443.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 229
My living room is pretty large with valted ceilings thing was stable as a horse lol. Theres no way i woukd fly it for tge first time in the dark. But i just had to hear it take off a couple times

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31