New owner of Phantom- Couple of Questions on video

Reaction score
Been flying since Christmas. 10 flights under my belt. Totally hooked. I noticed than the first 3 flights the video times and photo thumbnails show up on my Flight Record but not the last 7 flights. The flights are listed with mileage, time, date, Max Alt and flight map but the photos and video do not show up. They seem to be in the library just not in the flight record. Is there a good tutorial for video management for the DJI GO app somewhere? I am totally not understanding how to properly move, save, and edit the videos. Also I have been recording at 2.7K which gives striking video but I can only play them smooth with Windows Player. Google Player will play jerky on the same computer and I loaded the 2.7k videos on a thumb drive and plugged it into my 60" smart tv I got a message that it could not play that format. I shot one video at 1080 and my tv will play it fine. Does any one else have that problem and how do you over come it? Thanks in advance for your help.

There are some videos online but I'm sure others can help better than me.

VLC player is a good video player, you can speed things up or down, and change brightness of contrast ect.

Also a good editor on the laptop or computer is Cyberlink Power Director and it has a 4K output and it can convert to a different format that your smart TV might be able to play. Im glad your enjoying your drone!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl