New owner n cyprus

Reaction score
Cyprus most of the time. But from North London
Hi all,

Just thought I would introduce myself,
I recently got a phantom 2,for use with my Gopro and came boscam screen...
Living in cyprus for a few years now orgional from North london.

So how many others living on sunshine island...

Carts (Paul)

Carts said:
Hi all,

Carts (Paul)

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the new bird!

I also live in Cyprus, just north of Limassol. Whilst I have not yet bought a Phantom I ia researching this forum and anticipate buying a vision plus in the not too distant future.

Hi guys and also thanks for the welcome, I'm in larnaca.

I was up Troodos having a little fly the other week in the snow still getting use to it.

Andy how do you find the black pearl as the boscam lacks screen contrast adjustment and seems hard to see even with the shade on ?

Welcome to the party, enjoy. :cool:

I hope you share lots of video with us.

It didn't take long for you to find a few fellow pilots.
You got a better response than when I asked if anyone was in Wyoming. :lol:

Carts said:
Hi guys and also thanks for the welcome, I'm in larnaca.

I was up Troodos having a little fly the other week in the snow still getting use to it.

Andy how do you find the black pearl as the boscam lacks screen contrast adjustment and seems hard to see even with the shade on ?

Hi Carts, I'm very pleased with the Blackpearl and to be honest I'm not using the shade, even on summertime. The only complaint I have, is the menu buttons. I've just built an F450 with E300 propulsion system and Fatshark immersion 600mw video transmitter and it uses F band instead of E band of my Phantom AVL-58 and I keep forgetting what this button does and what the other one does :lol:

Andy

I also like the Black Pearl very much. I do not use the sun shades either. I am able to adjust the brightness so I can see just fine without them.

Carts said:
Hi Andy, your feedback on the black pearl sounds promising as mine isn't that great, maybe sometime we could meet up so I can take a look?

Yeah, I guess we could arrange for a meeting, I always enjoy meeting other people with similar hobbies.

Andy

Hi all,

Carts (Paul)
Hi Paul
1 year on from your first posting and I have just got my P3 Prof, I live in North Cyprus but am working in Algeria at the mo, do you still fly your bird in NC? if so you might be able to answer some questions I have as to it's rules and regs with the authorities.

Cheers
Alex

Hi guys, i also live in Cyprus in Limassol, want to buy Phantom 3 or 4. Just a question, do you register your drones or just run in mountains or other uncrowded places? thanx

Oleg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4