New Owner looking for other owners

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Ken. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

While I have visited there I am from the states, but there are a few members here from that area. Explore the forum a bit and you'll run across them. :)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum Ken. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

While I have visited there I am from the states, but there are a few members here from that area. Explore the forum a bit and you'll run across them. :)
Many thanks for that. Will do. Ken

Hi Ken I'm in Guilsfield mate and would you believe my name is Ken too! I'm starting up a club called UKphantomclub.web.com check it out and get in touch we could meet up soon.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj