new out of the box flashing red led beeping on transmitter ?

Reaction score
Hey Guys old RC guy new to drones, I just picked up a new advanced 4 right out of the box iam getting red led on the transmitter along with a beeping. also having trouble down loading the app. is the one in the play store the same as the one on the dji site? thanks in advance

It's DJI GO 4 on the play store. And the red LED is probably the controller requiring a stick calibration, but you will find out the issue when you connect the phone to the drone, as it will give you the actual error.

What device are you downloading the app to ?
and do you know what OS that device is using, if its a older android device the latest version of DJI Go wont install, or will install but crash a few seconds after opening.

down loaded it to my note 8 not connecting tried an LG pad same thing wont connect,

Does this help ?

thanks for the video but iam getting a flashing red on the controller and beeping video states a solid red .also screen on phone state disconnected, this thing is killing me.

Thanks for all that tried to help me out. turns out the new USB cable for some reason did not work, I changed the cable, and was able to connect the controller to tablet. from there I got all the warnings and corrected all. Thanks Guys!!

Reactions: AndrewCCM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dosserdd