New opportunities for drone pilots?

Reaction score
I saw this startup creation ad:
This concept seems interesting to monetize small drones (mavic air?)
In most countries, pilots will need a licence because the flights will be commercial. I wonder what the right price would be for 2x15min flight time, and 1GB of transmitted data?

I saw this startup creation ad:
This concept seems interesting to monetize small drones (mavic air?)
In most countries, pilots will need a licence because the flights will be commercial. I wonder what the right price would be for 2x15min flight time, and 1GB of transmitted data?
Appears to be vaporware at present. Website not yet interactive.

Your'e right, I saw they announce june for launching the website
What seems interesting is they will find clients for guides (pilots if drone tours) and manage guide-tourist relationship
This concept (tours by drone) seems developping: another one, local in Marseille France: Marseille Drone Tour, visite virtuelle par drone de Marseille
I had once thought of doing something similar locally, as a client directed aerial drone tour of the area (or any tourist destination), with the client wearing goggles of the FPV view, while I flew the drone for them, and used a tablet for my FPV. They would tell me where they wanted me to fly and would direct the video and photo taking. They would then leave with the micoSD card of the entire flight for posterity. Figured maybe $250 for a 20 minute flight, including the microSD card. Line them up, and do two to three an hour. Far too complicated now with all the drone restrictions, and VLOS guidelines, but an interesting business model.

Reactions: MTO and BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20