New Member / New to Drone's P4

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,
So, I have got myself a P4.
I have always wanted a Drone and finally took the plunge and bought one.
I have spent Many Hours reading here and watched just about every video I can find on them and finally decided to go straight for the Litchi app (I do have DJI Go as well).
I am now into day 6, and loving it, so far I have not let " Bernard " out of my sight but I think the day will soon be here.
I have been practicing RTH and some general flying around, also on Litchi planning local Way point flights and saving them for when I finally have the Guts to send Bernard off on his own Lol.
Anyway
Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated .
Also is there anyone else here from NS , Halifax area ?

The Brit
Nova Scotia / Canada
The BIG Freeeeeezzzzzzerrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Suhail78
Hey big welcome to this community
Matt for nova scotia

Sent from my SM-N9005 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Best i could say is to master atti and do your pre flight check.Have fun! If something is bound to happen it will.It is electronics one of the best but still!So go further each time don't go too much and practice!

Reactions: The Brit
No sir I use dji go .Only had ny drone for a month now so still learning.I do not see the need for all the litchi feature for now.But i saw from a lot of post that it a must if you want to you the follow ,orbit or mission feature!

Ha , I am Newer than you lol, Like I said I have done a lot of reading , lets face it the cost of our "as my wife says TOYS " Is quit HIGH , for the extra cost of the Litchi app I took it upon myself to learn it , I also have DJI Go which I used for my first few flights. I suppose it all depends on what you want to do , I also have a passion for photography and always looked into the distance at those things that I can not get to without a Boat or Plane ,so I guess this just had to happen one day .

Yes completly.My wife said the same thing when i bought it haha!But you will have a blast it's awesome!Really learn atti just in case of something happen and the reste should be a breeze.

Ha , I am Newer than you lol, Like I said I have done a lot of reading , lets face it the cost of our "as my wife says TOYS " Is quit HIGH , for the extra cost of the Litchi app I took it upon myself to learn it , I also have DJI Go which I used for my first few flights. I suppose it all depends on what you want to do , I also have a passion for photography and always looked into the distance at those things that I can not get to without a Boat or Plane ,so I guess this just had to happen one day .
Hilarious. I just had that exact conversation with my wife as well!

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20