New Member Introduction, Wanting To Say Hello...

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new member here, and I hope this is the appropriate location to introduce myself.

My name is Christian, taking delivery of my first drone tommorow (Phantom 3 Professional, and hard case), and have used this forum as a wealth of information.

Learning the "Do's" and the "Oh No You Didnt's..."

44 year old business owner, company name is ENDEXO.

Definitely looking forward to flying the drone, but am most assuredly not in a hurry to learn to fly it the wrong way. I read the manual 3 times (the PDF version), and am watching the forums here regularly.

Avid hunter and shooter, and spend a lot of time on a friends 3,000 acre farm. Wanting to learn to use the drone to check all 7 deer stands (and blinds) for activity. Yeah, its cheating :]

Hope to get to know some of you and welcome your comments.

Hello everyone, new member here, and I hope this is the appropriate location to introduce myself.

My name is Christian, taking delivery of my first drone tommorow (Phantom 3 Professional, and hard case), and have used this forum as a wealth of information.

Learning the "Do's" and the "Oh No You Didnt's..."

44 year old business owner, company name is ENDEXO.

Definitely looking forward to flying the drone, but am most assuredly not in a hurry to learn to fly it the wrong way. I read the manual 3 times (the PDF version), and am watching the forums here regularly.

Avid hunter and shooter, and spend a lot of time on a friends 3,000 acre farm. Wanting to learn to use the drone to check all 7 deer stands (and blinds) for activity. Yeah, its cheating :]

Hope to get to know some of you and welcome your comments.
WELCOME! and Cheers:)

Welcome to the forum CrossOps.

Not sure how things work out there but the Wyoming Game and Fish told me "You must wait 24 hours to hunt in an area where you have used a drone". Things might be different there. Just thought I would throw that at you before you put something out there which might be like "shooting yourself in the foot". ;)

The theys are watching you. :eek:

Here's something that will help you find things in our forum.
It's Google Custom Search, enter your text in the middle of the page, not at the top.
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

Enjoy the show.

Welcome to the Forum CrossOps :)
Glad ta see a fellow hunter and I can help ya with lots of the Don'ts and Oh No You Didnt's :D
Watch the cheating though as ya never know who's watching ya o_O
Just kidding :D

Reactions: IflyinWY
Welcome to the Forum CrossOps :)
Glad ta see a fellow hunter and I can help ya with lots of the Don'ts and Oh No You Didnt's :D
Watch the cheating though as ya never know who's watching ya o_O
Just kidding :D

Aren't you gonna tell him??? :cool:

Reactions: dirkclod
My lips are sealed.jpg

Reactions: 750r
View attachment 20858 read ya mail bro :D 2 post and ya get da bird :eek: A new record :D

That's funny. Never seen Dirk give anyone "The Bird" after only 2 posts before. LOL

Guess we coulda warned you... Off Topic is the playground. Justa bout anything fun goes here... Just about.

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod
That's nice now take it out and fly as fast as you can chase people bounce it off couple houses then go as high as you can & hit a passing plane . :D
Welcome to the chaos o_O
fly safe good group of people here don't be afraid to ask anything .
What ever you do DO NOT MESS WITH BIG BIRD :D:D:D

That's nice now take it out and fly as fast as you can chase people bounce it off couple houses then go as high as you can & hit a passing plane . :D
Welcome to the chaos o_O
fly safe good group of people here don't be afraid to ask anything .
What ever you do DO NOT MESS WITH BIG BIRD :D:D:D
Ya know it's coming ..right ?
teeth.jpg
:D

Reactions: 750r

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20