New member here!

Reaction score
Hello to all, I'm a new member here from Northern California and will be receiving my P3A today! I've been reading all the post I could for the past few weeks to try and get as much information I could before getting my P3A. I have to say there is a wealth of information on these forums and I'm glad I got on here and read as much as I did. IMO if your a noob to this as I am your doing yourself a disservice by not reading forums or watching YouTube videos and learning as much as you can before taking flight. Even though I don't know anyone on here I would like to say thank you to you all for all the great information! Lastly to any Marine Corps brothers and sisters that may be members here...Semper Fi!!

Reactions: clackey
Thanks for your service.

TJ will be along soon for your official Welcome I imagine but until then or in case he misses you... welcome.

Reactions: tracker_usmc
Semper Fi

Enjoy your P3. Its like being a kid again. The more prepared you are to fly the better your success rate will be. These forums have some really knowledgeable and helpful people. Get the app on your phone for easy access on the go! Welcome !

Reactions: tracker_usmc
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. Enjoy the forum!

PS - I moved your introduction post to the 'Northwest USA' location for you. ;)

Ahhh TJ,

Our very own "Welcome Wagon" (anyone else remember that?)

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. Enjoy the forum!

PS - I moved your introduction post to the 'Northwest USA' location for you. ;)

I wasn't sure where to post, other forums I belong to have a "new member" section to post an introduction. Thank for moving it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav