New Member from Texas

Reaction score
Greetings, y'all! I finally got my Phantom 4 yesterday, and was able to get a flight in at sunset. I've only flown RC indoor gyro-helicopters before, and I'm very happy the P4 is so easy to fly after never flying one before.

Originally, I was waiting for a Prodrone Byrd Premium since I pre-ordered one in December. I was at an Apple Store in Houston during Spring Break where I first saw and handled a P4, not even knowing it existed. I then called my dealer, acesdeals.biz, who changed my order to the P4 with no problem. Yesterday, he told me that Prodrone may not release until June so he had to e-mail a couple of hundred of his clients who pre-ordered the Byrd Premium with the news.

With the crash avoidance sensors, flight time similar to the Byrd and it being in my hands within the month, it wasn't hard to switch to the DJI product. Also, handling it first at the Apple Store was a major plus.

Happy flying to everyone!

Reactions: clackey
Welcome to the group! The P4 is a great platform, you will love it! I can't speak for the performance of the Byrd as I have not handled or flown one yet.

Welcome to the group! The P4 is a great platform, you will love it! I can't speak for the performance of the Byrd as I have not handled or flown one yet.

Thanks. I'm really happy with its flight characteristics and the video quality. Now I just need to learn to fly way better and learn to video edit.

Also, I really liked the way the Byrd folded up for transport, but since they never released it around October or November last year as promised, they are far behind DJI and Yuneec by not having forward crash avoidance sensors. I'm guessing they are fully aware of this so they are working hard to equip the Byrd with the sensors before their "probable" release later this year.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik