New Member from Southeast Texas

Reaction score
Hello Fellow Pilots.

I'm new here and am just boning up on all the information I need before learning to fly my P3P. Looking forward to communication and learning all sorts of things from you guys here. All sorts of good information in these forums.

Glenn

welcome glen glad to have you

I'm new here and am just boning up on all the information I need before learning to fly my P3P

Welcome aboard Glenn - congrats on the purchase of the P3P.......you will love it.

Plenty of info on this forum to absorb for sure and links to other sites for more info. One great site belonging to a member here is DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help tons of help and links to same.

Tell me, is your P3P bigger and better than mine...........I'm asking since I've heard many times that.........."everything in Texas is bigger and better"? LOL.

Welcome, fellow Texan! I just joined yesterday after the arrival of my P4. I'm here for the same reasons you are.

Clear skies!

Hello Fellow Pilots.

I'm new here and am just boning up on all the information I need before learning to fly my P3P. Looking forward to communication and learning all sorts of things from you guys here. All sorts of good information in these forums.

Glenn
Whereabouts are you? In Brazoria county here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1