New member from north east england

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Pete from Middlesbrough. Bought my phantom 3 std a couple of months ago and I've enjoyed reading through all the posts so thought I'd say a quick hello. Loving the phantom so far. Only been out with it a handful of times. Trying to gain the confidence to take it somewhere different. If anyone local can recommend places to fly without drawing attention it would be good to hear from you.

Hi, I'm Pete from Middlesbrough. Bought my phantom 3 std a couple of months ago and I've enjoyed reading through all the posts so thought I'd say a quick hello. Loving the phantom so far. Only been out with it a handful of times. Trying to gain the confidence to take it somewhere different. If anyone local can recommend places to fly without drawing attention it would be good to hear from you.
Hi Pete... from another Pete, in Bingley West Yorkshire, welcome to the forum. Sorry I don't know your neck of the woods, so can't really help with locations etc, but I'm sure I have posted to another OP some where near you, a squaddie if I'm not mistaken, perhaps they will pick up on your post, and give you a shout.

Happy Flying Waylander

Thanks for the reply. Hopefully he will see my post. I found a nice spot where I can fly without any bother but it'd be good to find different locations. I'm only quiet and don't want to go annoying anyone lol :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.