New iPhone App & TX CH7 Pitch Control Stopped Working

Reaction score
I have a DJI Vision 2+ and have been running the iPhone App from day one.....ive currently updated to the newest app and now have lost all controls when I try to use my Pitch Control knob on the bottom of my controller ?? I can still pitch by using it through my iPhone App just fine.

Has anyone else had this problem ??

Thanks,

TxRider7

You can only use the app or the pitch lever, not both.

To use the pitch lever connect your TX unit to the PC and run the phantom software asst and choose the upgraded controller option then run the RC ASST and calibrate the sticks and the X1 channel , then run the phantom asst and calibrate in there

cahutch said:
It's always been that way. You lose CH7 as soon as you connect with the app.
It's by design and has been that way since day 1

Agree that this is how it has been, but I am able to use booth the R/C control as well as the on screen one at the same time.
Not sure but might be because I also have the FPV V3 app installed, should not make any difference since only the DJI app is open.
Anyway mine is working.

Edit: After thinking about this I now think it has to do with the fact I updated (modded) my controller to mimic the new V3 controller by installing a joy-stick potentiometer that is spring loaded instead of the lever. Also have it setup as the new controller.

Yes. If you configure the controller type to V2 in the Assistant software it works but it works differently and needs to be spring centered.
With the V1 controller you have direct control over the pitch and pitch speed.
With the V2 it's an up/down switch with variable speed control.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20