New Inspire1 camera to have MFT sensor

Reaction score
DJI just slipped up on their RSS feed, just seen this popup and disappear:

"Packed with a powerful MFT sensor, the camera also takes 16.4MP images with stunning details, while the integrated 3-axis stabilization gimbal keeps the camera level. Finally, an aerial camera that’s truly fit for the professionals."

Not a huge amount of info, but sounds very interesting. No doubt a higher bitrate, larger sensor and lens, may rival a GH4 in many ways : )

Reactions: MoreGone
Pretty exciting to see what they come out with.

I am a photographer so this may make me envious of the Inspire now. When the P3 came out it seemed like the obvious choice considering the similar capabilities.

I wonder if they saw how many GH4s were being strapped to Ronin-Ms and said, hey, let's do Micro 4/3 for the drones. I myself use Micro 4/3 for my main camera although I wonder if this will be a Sony Micro 4/3 sensor rather than a Panasonic. Higher bitrate 4K would definitely be nice (my Panny G7, as with the GH4, is 100Mbps), although it eats up SD card space much quicker. Regardless, it is a huge sensor compared to the Exmor.

Fantastic camera but comes at a price. I would love to own one and sets a new level for aerial photography

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31