New info-you should read this

Reaction score
See below.

Re: Knock off battery-purchaser is gone......

Happyflyer said:
After a discussion on that Nuke knock off, $75.00 battery, one poster stated they were going to buy one. I sent a PM asking when it would arrive. Answer was in about a week. That was over to weeks ago. So I PM again to only find out they are not listed as a member of this site. Bummer, we lost our ginny pig for this battery.
Has anyone else taken the chance on this knock off?
I know, don't buy them. But, just maybe, someone has made a good one. Maybe....

Just put your Phantom in your driveway and back over it, probably get the same result. :)

FASTFJR said:
The thread is alive and well...........viewtopic.php?f=19&t=17775

Mine should be here next week. Their were at least a half dozen others in that thread who ordered them also
Sometimes you can look all over the place and not see the post you know was once there.
Thanks for the direction to it.

Doono said:
Happyflyer said:
After a discussion on that Nuke knock off, $75.00 battery, one poster stated they were going to buy one. I sent a PM asking when it would arrive. Answer was in about a week. That was over to weeks ago. So I PM again to only find out they are not listed as a member of this site. Bummer, we lost our ginny pig for this battery.

Just put your Phantom in your driveway and back over it, probably get the same result. :)
Oh, I see, you must have purchased one and tested it and found out they are junk. Or maybe you are psychic.

Happyflyer said:
Doono said:
Happyflyer said:

Oh, I see, you must have purchased one and tested it and found out they are junk. Or maybe you are psychic.

We're still here and shipping Batteries :) we did have a slight delay this week with some of our orders because of Shipping Vendor we use but we have already notified customers, they will be getting their tracking numbers on this Monday-Tuesday.

FYI Some of our customers have started to receive our Batteries sent out earlier this month and have reported back to us good feedback, so please continue wait patiently for it to arrive.

For more details about our shipping please check out our Blog Page; http://nukerc.com/blog/cat/new/post/we_kick_arse/

DJI did test our Batteries saying they were good; we have a blog page regarding this too; http://nukerc.com/blog/cat/new/post/DJI ... says_good/

Re: delete

Nukerc,
That video is a blast. Well done.

I love it when China makes Knockoffs of products made in China.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4