New in south Florida

Reaction score
1st check in. New guy with part 107. Weeks ago saw phantom for sale at pawn shop. Bought it ( 3 standard) pretty good deal but only has 2.7K camera. As I found it is useless in a commercial environment. Everyone wants 4K. Also saw a phantom se which has 4K camera, but seems to be a beginner or hobby version? Would the se be worth it in a commercial environment? Or should I go to the phantom 4?. Thanks in advanced for your help!

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
Welcome to the forum! :)

Would the se be worth it in a commercial environment?
What kind of commercial work are you going to be doing?

Reaction score
Not sure. Probably something in real estate, mapping, roof inspections,etc. Dont see myself buying a matrice 600 for cell tower inspections. Whatever we do will be something the phantom 4 or mavic 2 pro can handle. We are looking to see what opportunities are out there. We are really new to this. Any suggestions?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.PhantomHelp.com
We are looking to see what opportunities are out there. We are really new to this. Any suggestions?
In that case, my recommendation would be to research those opportunities, decide which services you're going to offer, figure out what kind of deliverables are needed for those services, and then choose a drone that can produce those deliverables.

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. There should some good choices for you, as suggested do some further research first. Enjoy

Reaction score
thanks to all. We're shifting gears, found a P3SE. We'll try that for a while until we get a P4 or mavic. Probably sell the P 3 standard.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDsc0rch