New here need some info

Reaction score
Ok so I'm new to the site and need to know what the best options are for drone repairs. I have no video 9 out of 10 times i turn my drone on and it's very frustrating. I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and am looking for an option other then sending to DJI. read to many horror stories on here so far. Any info would be helpful.

Hey, I had a few times where my video was black. I thought; "oh crap". Then one day I had an epiphany. Went into camera settings and switched back to auto. VOILA! Felt pretty silly. Sometimes I just get so excited to fly... I'm seriously thinking of making myself a checklist :) I hope your issue is that simple.

For drone repairs I recommend drone nerds. They seen to have an outstanding customer service.

No I get the "weak image transmission signal" message all the time
2b94d364c008f4b01ca42af8ad7a6cd1.jpg

Hi jmc I also have no video option just photos- ad card ok and formatted - your screenshot above is the same as mine no slide bar for video - anyone advise please??

Hi jmc I also have no video option just photos- ad card ok and formatted - your screenshot above is the same as mine no slide bar for video - anyone advise please??
The button above with triangles in circle shape just tap and it will change to vidio

Ok so I'm new to the site and need to know what the best options are for drone repairs. I have no video 9 out of 10 times i turn my drone on and it's very frustrating. I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and am looking for an option other then sending to DJI. read to many horror stories on here so far. Any info would be helpful.
@hunch he does repairs and is really good at it, i think hes in MN.

Anyone else help? Just to clarify I don't have the option -the slide bar - to move across to video, can only take photos. Cheers

Anyone else help? Just to clarify I don't have the option -the slide bar - to move across to video, can only take photos. Cheers
On the flight screen in dji go, see the camera icon surrounded by the two arrows? Tap that and it will change to video mode then you can use the slider below for settings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic