new guy on the block

Reaction score
hey I just got my new phantom vision great flights and very cool! just saying hi and look forward to getting more flights under my belt and to help others out. Only issue is my camera on the vision is not always picture perfect( maybe interference) but in some areas they are great!!! this forum is cool!!

soothersmaylive said:
hey I just got my new phantom vision great flights and very cool! just saying hi and look forward to getting more flights under my belt and to help others out. Only issue is my camera on the vision is not always picture perfect( maybe interference) but in some areas they are great!!! this forum is cool!!

Welcome to the nutty side of Phantom.

kenskid said:
soothersmaylive said:

Welcome to the nutty side of Phantom.

Yup... you've got to be a bit loony if you put out this kind of money on a technology that's a little... wobbly... :?

-slinger

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl