New guy on the block :Zenmuse issue

Reaction score
Hi brand new to this and need help bit confused at the minute. I've purchased a v2 flown it and love it but don't like the camera. I've purchased a zenmuse h3-3D gimbal and gopro3 black.
Can someone clarify the following points please as ive read so many different posts concerning this.

Do I need to purchase interference board and extra cable.

Will I be able to use vision app on iPhone to view.

Will the range from GoPro to iPhone be reduced.

If range is reduced does this effect range of the actual phantom.

Thanks again and a happy new year Jeff

Hi welcome
No you won't be able to use the vision app with a GoPro, if you want fpv you will have to add a video transmitter and a mini iosd if you want the telemetry.
You can use the GoPro app but it's not advisable because it's the same 2.4gh channel as the phantom which they say could cause a fly away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive checked the back of controller and states 5.7-5.8ghz
now thinking about selling p2v and buying a p2 with zenmuse

Hi brand new to this and need help bit confused at the minute. I've purchased a v2 flown it and love it but don't like the camera. I've purchased a zenmuse h3-3D gimbal and gopro3 black.
Can someone clarify the following points please as ive read so many different posts concerning this.

Do I need to purchase interference board and extra cable.

Will I be able to use vision app on iPhone to view.

Will the range from GoPro to iPhone be reduced.

If range is reduced does this effect range of the actual phantom.

Thanks again and a happy new year Jeff

Which model do you have?

The P2V+ can be converted to use a gopro fairly easily, as long as you use the H3/H4-3D gimbal with it.

Litchi and stock app works fine (including fpv), but you lose control over the camera functionality itself.

Reactions: Jeff8861

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic