New guy here

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

10 days ago, after reading Top 10 drones under $1000 and seeing it on first place, I've ordered my first DJI Phantom 3. Two days ago it has finally arrived, didn't fly it yet because it is a bit windy here in Croatia these days, but it should be fine tomorrow.

There are some really awesome places I want to record from above (Google: Dubrovnik walls, National park Plitvica lakes, Diocletians Palace Split ......) and tbh, I can't wait to do that :) I will post pics to this forum when I do it!

To be honest, point of this post is sharing my excitement with you, hope that's not against TOS. I guess you all know how it feels when you get new awesome toy haha.

That's all for now,
Best regards!

Johny.

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

So you ordered a Phantom 3 Standard? Is this your first UAV?

Reactions: jonathan1985
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

So you ordered a Phantom 3 Standard? Is this your first UAV?

Thank you very much! :)
This forum is very very very helpful, I was reading it for last several days and now finally decided to register and say hi. I feel better now haha.

Actually, I've bought Advanced version with 1080p camera + extra battery. That was maximum because of my budget. I have few months of flying experience (Hubsan h4 and Cheerson cx20).

I didn't know about this forum when I was buying it, so I have contacted guys at DronesGlobe and asked for help.. They were so kind and helpful.. They have added me to their group chat on skype and helped to choose a drone that perfectly suit my needs.. So I'm very happy with my new "toy" now !

:)

Congrats on the P3A. :)

Take a look around the forum and of course the guidelines. I will go ahead and move this the the "P3 P/A section for you. They are categories for the different crafts. ;)

Croatia is a beautiful place and you have lots of nice places to fly!
Take time to read loads of stuff on here before you just rush out and fly.

Hand tighten props only!

Golden rule is to take your time and don't panic! Take your time.
Make sure everything is working correctly before taking off. When you do launch hit full throttle and bang the P3 up to say 5M high and then let it sit there for a minute or so.
Don't fly near buildings or trees for your first flights.
Hand catch the P3 - it really is easier and safer.

Have fun I am sure you will.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20