New guy here

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop in and say hey. I have been watching the board for quite some time. Moving over to the quad side. I have been flying helis for almost 15yrs. decided to sell some of them off (sold 11 birds and still have 4 :D ) and try this out. I have had my vision+ for about 2months and really enjoy it. Ordered a stage 3 for it to try and get more range. Great site!

Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you had quite the collection of helis, I'm just now getting into cp helis and I can tell you quads are by far much easier to fly and don't even compare when it comes to stability. Also the phantoms are tough as nails when it comes to crashes.

Another welcome and hope you have fun with your new quad. You will enjoy those new antennas. They do the job.
I think I will call you when I need to sell something. Appears like you are a good salesperson. :)

Thanks guys, MUCH steeper learning curve with cp helis. Most know that. It's second nature to me now. I actually sold most of my birds to the same person. I still have two Trex 550's one 600 and one 700. Much more expensive to repair! I have flown my phantom approx 40 times with absolutely no problem, (knock on wood)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav