new guy here

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

wanting to get a p4p to check cattle and water on my ranch. I'd like to talk to a flyer in N. Nevada who flies one and see it go
JCE - You will find Phantom Pilots to be a good resource for using drones. It is unbiased, as people will tell you what works and what doesn't work.

We are ranchers in western Nebraska who started our own drone company. The DJI Phantom 4 is a good product, but it needed more to fit our cattle management needs. Check out our daylight-readable tablets and siren for chasing at bargerdrone.com. Here is the link to our post comparing daylight readable, industrial tablets to using your phone to fly your drone. Once you are looking for a bull, and can't see what is on the screen on your phone, you will understand. Give us a call at 308-224-2234.

Drones and Phones: Any Phone Works to Fly With. Right? - Barger Drone

Welcome to PhantomPilots! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj