New Goodluckbuy gimbal

The other gimbal they sold was reported to be not very good (to say the least) but presumably Goodluckbuy are just wholesale distribuors so this is probably made by another small factory. At this price it seems to be worth a punt for those who are marginally interested in getting a gimbal. Seems to me that it is the sort of money that the FC200 deserves. Maybe it is just that I am jealous as I haven't got a gimbal but I have never seen the point in spending a lot of money on such a disappointing camera !

It is not so much money and I think trying such a gimbal. Can not use filter system for this. Maybe there are other filterkit systems to purchase.

Looking at the images I am not so sure the filter kit could not be used. With the right screws I bet it could be adapted... Trick would be finding just the screws needed to do this. Then would come the balancing issue?

For my needs with this camera the use of filters are far more important than a gimbal

Sorry for my bad English, then I translate Norwegian to Google translate. I agree that the filter system is more important one gimbal.

I note the ad listing does not mention "plug-and-play". Unless you are good with a soldering iron and tinkering with gimbal settings I'd proceed with caution.

Does anyone know what their return policy is? All I saw was "100% Satisfaction". It might be worth it if you can return it. I also noticed that it did not say plug and play. It just might be worth a hit to try it,though.

Im kinda half tempted to get this one http://www.goodluckbuy.com/dji-phantom- ... oller.html

Im getting a Vision plus but am gonna keep my Vision. I dont want to spend a lot of money on my vision to improve the image stability as it will just be a spare drone, so this could be worth a go ?.
****** Update ******

Nothing like scrolling down the page and reading the reviews. fooorget it, sounds like rubbish :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31