New Full Video review of H3-3D

nice review! I'm still somewhat irked the H3-3D needs any tweaking at all to get rid of jello. Its like buying a Samsung 60in TV and it having wavy lines, and having Samsung tell me it's normal. :?

thongbong said:
nice review! I'm still somewhat irked the H3-3D needs any tweaking at all to get rid of jello. Its like buying a Samsung 60in TV and it having wavy lines, and having Samsung tell me it's normal. :?

Stuff happens, I'm not making any excuses but the Phantom 2 is a toy compared to some of the other systems out there

FASTFJR said:
thongbong said:

Stuff happens, I'm not making any excuses but the Phantom 2 is a toy compared to some of the other systems out there

It may be a toy, but if DJI had posted videos of jello with this system, I would have been happy to accept the fact--its misrepresentation of a product--a major flaw in advertisement. Some people experience more jello than others, you may have a better kit. Mine sucks. It's like going to buy a brand new sports car and the dealer never tells you the car wobbles going over 20mph--if you are happy with that, then, my friend, you have taken the higher moral ground. The truth is DJI denies any jello, where many of their customers experience jello straight out of the box. The same thing goes with the original P1 and flyaways. They never admitted to a flyaway problem with the original P1, it was there, it was documented, but obviously the fix was implemented with the P2.

Can you tell me a little bit more about the counterweight?

What do you use and how do you mount it?

Realy incredible video

Attachments

• pf.jpg
    pf.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 856

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.