New Flytrex CAN-BUS Adapter for the Vision and Vision Plus

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Amit Regev and I'm part of the Flytrex team.

We've been getting lots of feedback from users looking to install the Flytrex Live 3G on their bird but put off by the soldering part of the installation. Today, we're releasing the new Flytrex CAN-BUS Adapter for the Vision and Vision Plus!

The new CAN-BUS Adapter is designed especially for use with the Phantom Vision and Vision Plus. Together with the new adapter, the Live 3G offers true plug-n-play installation, integrating the Live 3G system seamlessly with the Phantom Vision system.

Installation involves two cable connections and you should be up and running with the Live 3G installed within a few minutes. See here for our new installation guide: http://www.flytrex.com/support/flytrex-live-3g/phantom-2-vision-plus-canbus-installation/

More details about the new cable release can be found at our release post here: http://www.flytrex.com/blog/flytrex-phantom-vision-can-bus-adapter/

I will be glad to help with any question you have about the new adapter, or the Flytrex systems in general. We'd also love to your feedback and requests as we continue planning our development for the future.

Have a great new day! :)

Attachments

• flytrex-can-bus-adapter-phantom-vision-plus-support.png
    flytrex-can-bus-adapter-phantom-vision-plus-support.png
    461.7 KB · Views: 739
Re: New Flytrex CAN-BUS Adapter for the Vision and Vision Pl

Just the fact that you had enough vision to send that spare cable tells me how well this company is run....Thanks!

I agree. I have been dealing with Amit directly for a few days re: a bricked Flytrex, and for the most part he has been nothing but attentive. Thanks!

Amit, Congrats with getting this available for the vPlus. I also responded to your email if you want to follow up.

The Live 3G transmits and logs new parameters about your flight, including flight mode, compass data, engines status and more. New data will gradually be introduced to the Flytrex systems.

I can't wait to begin logging MORE NEW DATA!!!

This is fantastic! I'm looking forward to getting one.

Couple of quick questions

* Does this cable work with the original Flytrex Core? If not, are you coming out with one that does?

* Is there a list somewhere of all the data fields recorded by Flytrex CAN-BUS on the P2V+?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31