New flight time record.

Reaction score
Well record for my Phantom anyway:). Have attached my new Vision 9 inch props and went out with my Titan Rc 2700MaH battery.
17 mins airborne:)
Note this was bare with no camera or gimbal.

Where you get the battery's from and how much ???
I see your from Townsville I could be moving up there in a few months :)

Awesome! 17 is quite a bit of time to wait when you have nothing to film, have to stay LOS, and aren't flying around fast to save battery life, isn't it?

LOL. 17 minutes with Sharon Stone, fully clothed, sitting across the room the entire time.

Nice job! My record on a naked Phantom with the 9443 props and a single 2700mAh batt (maddog) is 16 min and change. Were you in GPS mode the whole time? You might be able to milk a bit more by using ATTI for as much of the flight as possible.

Framedtrash I looked up the battery on eBay and it's no longer listed. People are recommending the maddog 2700Mah. Yes I was In GPS mode the whole time as I had a camera on a tripod to attend to. It is a long time in the air not filming. Luckily my awe of things that fly keeps me entertained anyway:) I'll edit the vid today but it pretty dull stuff.
For those interested I put 2300MaH back into the battery afterwards.

Ozz,
Was that to 1st battery warning or 2nd? I just assembled another P1.5 using P2 shell & battery but w/E300 propulsion system did 21 mins to 1st battery warning - with tx & IOSD mini onboard.

I don't use the onboard voltage alarm. I have a cell checker alarm and set it to 3.5 volts per cell. I have been using 3.6 volts per cell and thought I'd stretch her right down to 10.5volts to see how long it got me.
The next step will be dual batteries

Ozzyguy said:
The next step will be dual batteries

Good luck! My record with 5400 is 31 minutes 5 seconds, but it's so boring I can't bring myself to try to break it :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20