New firmware :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
7th Sept new firmware can't wait it's going to do so much and change the way i operate just 1 minor tiny insignificant thing.........ITS NOT HERE ON THE 7th SEPT AS PROMISED.

Apart from that it's great :)

The DJI Go app is now on play store ... says it does all the cool new things but didnt appear to be any different on existing FW.. but does show the FW version on both rc and bird

Ok... update took less than 15 mins... in order to get the new app upgrade I had to scan it from the DJI website. One weird thing is that it did the start up sounds like 3 or 4 times during the upgrade... but my log file shows a successful upgrade.

Haven't had time to figure out how to set waypoints etc yet...

Ok... update took less than 15 mins... in order to get the new app upgrade I had to scan it from the DJI website. One weird thing is that it did the start up sounds like 3 or 4 times during the upgrade... but my log file shows a successful upgrade.

Haven't had time to figure out how to set waypoints etc yet...

Having trouble upgrading controller... app says controller doesn't support upgrading through app.... tried connecting to usb on Phantom and also tried a usb drive...

the result I get is the firmware is identical or older... but the app still says I need an RC upgrade?

Having trouble upgrading controller... app says controller doesn't support upgrading through app.... tried connecting to usb on Phantom and also tried a usb drive...

the result I get is the firmware is identical or older... but the app still says I need an RC upgrade?

OK figured it out... had to go back to the 1.3.2 firmware and upgrade the remote controller from that... I guess somehow I missed that in the last upgrade???? (didn't think so and the app didn't complain)

Duplicate topic, closed.
Please go to the firmware section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj