New firmware update

Reaction score
What's up fellas just updated my drone to the newest firmware update and so far so good. I also updated the go app to the newest version and everything is working perfect. I will fly tomorrow if it doesn't rain to test it out . I'm getting GPS inside my house which I never did before . Hope the good news keep coming . Fly safe

What's up fellas just updated my drone to the newest firmware update and so far so good. I also updated the go app to the newest version and everything is working perfect. I will fly tomorrow if it doesn't rain to test it out . I'm getting GPS inside my house which I never did before . Hope the good news keep coming . Fly safe

That's good to hear. When you say everything is working perfectly, have you actually flown it? Is the range still good? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's good to hear. When you say everything is working perfectly, have you actually flown it? Is the range still good? [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Rain stopped for a bit and yes I tried it out for a couple missions and it responded great. I live in the city so I have not tried the long range . I'm sure over the ocean or open areas is going to be fine . I also have the dbs mod . So I'm not too worried

Famous last words
So I'm not too worried
That's like down here with ...watch this Bubba ;)
Good luck big :)

Hi fellow Pilots, so a new firmware is out for P3s! i am still on 1.2.40 no issues, i might update soon maybe wait a couple of weeks just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: bigstalks
Thanks man , lol yes I just trust them gadgets a little too much. I hope that's not a bad thing :)
Gadgets not so bad but updates sometimes I wonder :)

Reactions: bigstalks
Was concerning since the last update was a couple weeks prior. But, the update is done. Haven't flown yet sooo...here's hopin'!

I never got a notification for the previous update. Not sure why but I did for this recent one . And so far it has been good for me . I haven't had time to fly a long range but I will shortly.

I never got a notification for the previous update. Not sure why but I did for this recent one . And so far it has been good for me . I haven't had time to fly a long range but I will shortly.

How long ago did you buy the Phantom??

How long ago did you buy the Phantom??
Like 6 months . I did updated a couple times since. But the last update that was released in March I didn't get the option to download it. It showed that my drone was up to date.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31