New firmware update

Reaction score
Hi thought I would just post this as I see quite a lot of scary posts about new updates, I am a new user and have just updated the firmware with the new update that does something to the battery in cold weather, took my p3S out this morning to catch the sunrise in pretty chilly conditions , think 3deg with a bit of wind chill , my hands were ice cold , and guess what ? She was as steady as a rock , not a single fault , just wish I could remember to set the camera recording ! Did some POI and focus lock and all seemed brill to me can see me using that quite a lot.

DJI should add a selectable option to the app to auto-start recording at motor start & auto-stop when the motors shut down.

Hi thought I would just post this as I see quite a lot of scary posts about new updates, I am a new user and have just updated the firmware with the new update that does something to the battery in cold weather, took my p3S out this morning to catch the sunrise in pretty chilly conditions , think 3deg with a bit of wind chill , my hands were ice cold , and guess what ? She was as steady as a rock , not a single fault , just wish I could remember to set the camera recording ! Did some POI and focus lock and all seemed brill to me can see me using that quite a lot.

I just updated mine. Now when I power on the P3 Standard it won't stop beeping and battery LEDs flashing.. WTH, any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

DJI should add a selectable option to the app to auto-start recording at motor start & auto-stop when the motors shut down.

No. Why? There are far more people that would consider it a pain to have to shut off when they turn there drone on.

No. Why? There are far more people that would consider it a pain to have to shut off when they turn there drone on.
I wouldn't be if there was an option:)

Last edited:
My problem, I take off with video, stop video for a still or two. Then forget to start video again.
:rolleyes:

I just updated mine. Now when I power on the P3 Standard it won't stop beeping and battery LEDs flashing.. WTH, any ideas?

I guess this is the remote?
What is the light pattern?
Any messages on the mobile app?
Any lights blinking on the bird?

I guess this is the remote?
What is the light pattern?
Any messages on the mobile app?
Any lights blinking on the bird?
I ended up having to delete the DJI Go app, re-install app. The app indicated the firmware was successful. But the file on give SD card said different. So I turned bird on and listened to the continuos beeps for 17 mins while I re-installed the firmware. At 87% installed the horrid beeping finally stopped and the bird lit up. It was beautiful. Lol.. I took it for a night flight and no probs.. I was pretty nervous there for a second. I found one YouTube video that addressed this issue. They wanted me to do something way different.. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4